Welcome to Kidz Rock!
We are so glad you are checking us out! Our vision is to partner with parents in impacting children to become devoted followers of Christ, reaching their full potential by teaching God's Word and sharing His love. We provide ministry to all ages of children during the message portion of our Sunday services. All of our programs are age-appropriate, fun, safe and rich in opportunties for learning. We can't wait to meet you!
Kidz Rock Values
- Safe Place - physically, spiritually, emotionally.
- Biblical Teaching - relevant & creative.
- Relational - environment that promotes healthy relationships.
- Empowerment - Kidz Rock will encourage and release children and adults to use their God-given gifts to serve others.
- Fun, fun, fun, fun!
Where to Start
- Come down to the "Check-In" centre in the KR area.
- Fill out a Family Registration Form - once a year...we promise!
- Your children are then checked in to their class and you are given a name tag (for the child) and a matching parent tag (for you).
- The Check-In centre will be open 10 minutes prior to the service. Children will not be received into their class until they are released by the pastor.